function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Michael DsozaMichael Dsoza 

An internal server error has occurred

In my application, there is one component named cash account which is displaying data properly on salesforce & when i try to print the same component on page as PDF format then it shows me following error so please tell me what to so for this ???

An error has occurred while processing your request. The salesforce.com support team has been notified of the problem. If you believe you have additional information that may be of help in reproducing or correcting the error, please contact Salesforce Support. Please indicate the URL of the page you were requesting, any error id shown on this page as well as any other related information. We apologize for the inconvenience. 

Thank you again for your patience and assistance. And thanks for using salesforce.com! 

Error ID: 1433747999-1629 (-95108586)

bob_buzzardbob_buzzard

This type of error indicates that an error has occurred that hasn't been trapped by the platform - a low-level java exception for example.  All you can really do in terms of resolution is raise this with support and wait for a response.

If you need to move quicker than than, start removing functionality from the component to isolate where the problem occurs and see if there are any other mechanisms you can use.

Thanks bob, Is their any other like markup prob etc ?????

bob_buzzardbob_buzzard

There may be - I'd use a binary chop technique of commenting out half the code and seeing if the error goes away, and narrow down from that.

Scott.MScott.M

This error also occurs if you're using <apex:include> and in the included page there's a reference to static resource that doesn't exist. 

TheSwamiTheSwami

Yes, it is something that Salesforce needs to resolve.

Options:

1. If you can provide a short bit of code (< 100 lines), just paste it here and I can look.

2. Please log a case with steps to reproduce the error.

Since in my PDF, I have called probably 12-13 components in it so please tell which code should i show to u like the page code or component code ?

TheSwamiTheSwami

If you have a ton of code and components, it will be too difficult to troubleshoot here.  The problem could be anywhere and we'll have to look at logs and debug.
Please create a case with Support and provide them steps to reproduce.

Can u tell me what are the things that needs to care while checking debug log to remove this exception ?

So that I can try to solve it, & tell me why this type of exception occur ?

As Bob told us that low java execution at runtime bcoz of this happends & is there any other then let me know...

Thanking you....

TheSwamiTheSwami
This error can mean anything. It is an unhandled exception on the Salesforce platform.
It is a bug in Salesforce.
Salesforce either encountered a condition which caused an error that needs to be corrected or the error is valid and Salesforce needs to show a more useful error message.

You could try removing sections of code as bob suggested. That would narrow down the problem and help find a workaround.
If you are able to isolate the problem that would help us (Salesforce) fix the bug.

Thnx Swami, Since I am quite confuse, if I reduce the component or generate pdf with single-single component then every components works & each single page pdf work fine but when i integrate all to generate one single pdf then it shows me an error of internal server error ???

So please now tell me still I have to check entire code....since i already submitted a ticket for it for quick solution & your suggestion & help improving my code flexibility .

Thanks alot Swami & Bob...

TheSwamiTheSwami

Can you post the case #? I will see if I can find any more info.

Nadim ShaikhnNadim Shaikhn
Solution that worked for me.. I removed the HTML component  <apex:input and it stopped coming
ryan keidryan keid
Thanks Scott.M,

you just helped me with a problem I was facing for past 2 days. It was a utility icon on my lightening component.

now on second thought how do I add an icon in my package so that it doesn't happen in other orgs.
Admin User 5973Admin User 5973
Hola a mi me sale un error similar

#####
An error has occurred while processing your request. The salesforce.com support team has been notified of the problem. If you believe you have additional information that may be of help in reproducing or correcting the error, please contact Salesforce Support. Please indicate the URL of the page you were requesting, any error id shown on this page as well as any other related information. We apologize for the inconvenience. 

Thank you again for your patience and assistance. And thanks for using salesforce.com! 

Error ID: 1317035039-19467 (-810974834)
#####

El error me sale solo para mi usuario perfil Administrador cuando intento Programar Apex  , pero cuando lo hago con otro usuario del mismo Perfil Administrador  no tengo problemas. 

El error solo le sale a mi usuario como que mi usuario estuviea algo corrupto.  me pasa en todos mis ambientes Sandbox y en en produccion

el codigo es muy siemple

alguien me colabora??

$$$$$
global class AVX_ActualizarContactos_batch implements Database.Batchable<sObject>, Database.AllowsCallouts {

global Database.QueryLocator start(Database.BatchableContext bc) {
     string consulta;
       AVX_NrodeDiasdeProceso__c dias;
       dias = AVX_NrodeDiasdeProceso__c.getInstance();
       system.debug('El valor del custom setting es ' + dias.Nro_de_Dias_de_Proceso__c);
       if(dias.Nro_de_Dias_de_Proceso__c != null){
           system.debug('Entra constructor');
            consulta='SELECT  Account.pais__c,Codigo_consultora__c,RecordTypeDeveloperName__c,LastModifiedDate FROM ' +
           'Contact WHERE LastModifiedDate >= LAST_N_DAYS:'+dias.Nro_de_Dias_de_Proceso__c+' AND  LastModifiedDate <= today';
           system.debug('Consulta contiene :' +consulta);
       } else {
            consulta='SELECT  Account.pais__c,Codigo_consultora__c,RecordTypeDeveloperName__c,LastModifiedDate FROM contact LIMIT 0 ';
       }

try{
            system.debug('Entro a start');
            return Database.getQueryLocator(consulta);
        } catch(Exception e) {
            System.debug(e);
            return Database.getQueryLocator('');
        }
    }

global void execute(Database.BatchableContext bc, List<Contact> scope){
        system.debug('El tamaño de la lista de contactos scope es:' +scope.size());
        AVX_ActualizarListaDeContacto.ActualizarContacto(scope);   
    }
    global void finish(Database.BatchableContext bc){
        system.debug('Entra Finish');            
    }
}
$$$$$
Bibhash Kumar 50Bibhash Kumar 50
An error has occurred while processing your request. The salesforce.com support team has been notified of the problem. If you believe you have additional information that may be of help in reproducing or correcting the error, please contact Salesforce Support. Please indicate the URL of the page you were requesting, any error id shown on this page as well as any other related information. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Error ID: 854082445-13341 (1968284280)
Alex VasquezAlex Vasquez
Our user was signed in using two broswers. Clearing cache and cookies in both places resolved for us.
Thomas Shelby 26Thomas Shelby 26
We take pleasure in providing a service that is both free and easily accessible while constantly keeping our consumers informed. 

https://afiyukent.net/