function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
kabkab 

Is there any way I can merge 3pdf pages to one. and send as attachment in the email?

It is a wizard and each page is rendered as pdf. When I submit the page it should generate all 3 pages data and generate a single  pdf and send to email.

Is there anyone who has done simillar requirements.

I can't keep th page in the memory and onlty lastpage is rendered and snd by email.

any help or code should be helpful.

thanks

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
Navatar_DbSupNavatar_DbSup

Hi,

You can put the business logic into single pdf page and divide the page into segments of different pages using style attribute for a pdf and that pdf can be send with email as a attachment using messaging .EmailFileAttachment class.

Did this answer your question? If not, let me know what didn't work, or if so, please mark it solved. 

All Answers

Navatar_DbSupNavatar_DbSup

Hi,

You can put the business logic into single pdf page and divide the page into segments of different pages using style attribute for a pdf and that pdf can be send with email as a attachment using messaging .EmailFileAttachment class.

Did this answer your question? If not, let me know what didn't work, or if so, please mark it solved. 

This was selected as the best answer
ngabraningabrani

Salesforce does not support merging PDFs out of the box. One approach we have used in the past (some what complicated) --

Java has open source packages that merge PDFs. In Java a web service can be developed that will receive these PDFs and return the merged PDFs. This can be hosted on a server like amazon EC2.

This web service can then be invoked from Salesforce.