function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
KaranrajKaranraj 

Managed Package error

Hi all,

Help me to slove this issue....

My coding works fine, when i create as unmanaged pacakge, but when i create as managed pacakage and deploy into production, it shows the following error

"SObject row was retrieved via SOQL without querying the requested fielld:Opportunity.Account"

Note:- Am getting this error when am create as managed package.

osamanosaman

Can you paste the code here of the class?

JarrettKJarrettK

I am experiencing the same issue.  When I have a controller extension on a custom object inside a managed package I must specify with the addFields method of the Standard Controller all the fields inside the packaged object I will be using.  The frustrating part is there is no solid way to test the addFields method of the standard controller.  I feel I must be doing something wrong with my code. 

Inside the developer edition org my visualforce pages work correctly with no need to query additional fields via the standard controller.  Once packaged and installed the pages error giving the sObject row was retreived without querying the specified fields.

Anyone have a better way of correcting this issue than adding the fields to the standard controller?

osamanosaman

Could you make sure if the object has got proper permissions and security settings?