function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Hari G SHari G S 

Apex Classes

Hi,

I ahve written some Apex Classes in Sandbox. But when i go to the Setup->App Setup->Develop->Apex Classes page i cannot be able to see the classes. I think this is happening after refreshing sandbox. Please help me to see the Apex Classes i have written. I want to delete some.

Thanks and Regards

Hari G S

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
ChizChiz

On that page is a combo box named View. Maybe you have some specific view? I have All as selected value.

Maybe you try to save in another project? Maybe you login to Force.com with wrong credentials? Check this options.

All Answers

ChizChiz

Hello Hari G S, 

As I understand if you doesn't see your classes in Force.com then there are no classes. If you see them in your IDE it doesn't mean that they exist in Force.com. The may just bee localy on your PC. When you were trying to save it you may not see error during saving.

Check in IDE for errors in your classes.

Hari G SHari G S

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

But the actual problem is I couldnt even see the Classes generaed from the wsdl. It shows the classes are generated successfully. But i can not find it in the Apex Classes page.

Thanks and Regards

Hari G S

ChizChiz

Maybe your classes are on the SECOND page? Maybe you have got a lot of classes. And this amount of classes doesn't fit into one page?

Hari G SHari G S

My Apex class page is blank..:(

ChizChiz

Maybe you try to resave classes? Just do Force.com -> Save to Server on one class and refresh class page in Force.com.

Hari G SHari G S

Hi,

Still no classes is displayed.

I doubt, is there any settings to display the Apex Classes? because in the production also i cannot be able to see the apex classes. I have written some test classes to deploy my Apex Triggers. But the triggers are there, no classes in the class page. It shows No records to display.

Thanks and Regards

Hari G S

ChizChiz

On that page is a combo box named View. Maybe you have some specific view? I have All as selected value.

Maybe you try to save in another project? Maybe you login to Force.com with wrong credentials? Check this options.

This was selected as the best answer
Hari G SHari G S

Hey.... thanks...that was the problem.

As i said, recently i refreshed the sandbox. Somebody created a view in the Production. That view is always been selected by default and that is the only one view available. I deleted that, and now its shows all the classes.

Thanks...

Hari G S

ChizChiz

You are welcome ;)