function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
hgolovhgolov 

INVALID_SESSION_ID: Invalid Session ID found in SessionHeader: Illegal Session

Hi All,

Thank you for taking the time to look at my post.

I know that there are already quite a few posts with this title, but none of them seem to solve my problem.

I am running a php script using the sdk.

In trying to call a method from a webservice that I  created in apex I get the following error: INVALID_SESSION_ID: Invalid Session ID found in SessionHeader: Illegal Session. I haven't had this issue before - I have quite a few scripts calling other webservices on the same server. I tested this method throughly in the sandbox and also didn't get this error. If it is a server issue that would make sense.

I don't have Lock sessions to the IP address from which they originated set,and  I am using the namespace for the soapheader.

Can anyone give me any pointers?

Thanks!

joshbirkjoshbirk

Can you post any code?  Illegal Session is generally just that, either a session token that has been corrupted in some way through string wrangling or the like - or a session id from an endpoint different from the one you are trying to access (a sandbox id on production, or a session id from the browser for a different API callout, etc.)  Are there any sandbox references which might not have gotten removed?