function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
streetstreet 

Create a custom Web service in Salesforce and consume it in other salesforce instance

Example or procedure to Create a custom Web service in Salesforce and consume it in other salesforce instance???

Navatar_DbSupNavatar_DbSup

Hi,

Go through following link for web service

http://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/api/apex_api.pdf

Did this answer your question? If not, let me know what didn't work, or if so, please mark it solved. 

streetstreet

I have two instances in salesforce

in first instance i have created a webservice class(Based on Account object) and generated WSDl for it.

Next i have used the generated wsdl on second instance by using generate from wsdl, by this i have created a new class which is using the wsdl of first class

Now, how shall i use the second instance class, where if a record is created in account object, the same should be reflected or inserted in first instance.

Cory CowgillCory Cowgill

Have you looked at using Salesforce To Salesforce instead of a custom web service?

Salesforce to Salesforce is designed to address these types of issues directly (I.E. Sharing Account/Contact/ETC information between Salesforce instances).

nagalakshminagalakshmi

Hi,

Did you solved this. If solved, Please help me. I am also having same requirement.

Thanks

Anil SahuAnil Sahu

I am facing same issue! i dont want S2S but what i want is I want to search data bewteen two instance of Salesforce uwing Webservices.

Can anyone help me?