function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
VidhyaVidhya 

Debug logs for Scheduled Jobs

I have created a class implementing Schedulable and have created a batch job to run at 9 pm every day. The job is available at Setup-> Monitoring -> Scheduled Jobs. I have added System.Debug statements in my class for traceability purpose in case of any issues. But I am unable to figure a way to get/mail the debug logs for the same. Can you please let me know what Setting should be set in order to get the debug logs for the Scheduled Jobs?

BobMatBobMat

Hi,

Any updates on this? I too am looking for the debug logs from a scheduled job and unable to find. Please help!

Thanks,

Bobby.

Jonathan Vance 5Jonathan Vance 5
I am having the same issue. Salesforce is not showing Debug Logs for Scheduled Jobs that, according to the Scheduled Jobs screen, have run. It was generating and displaying the Debug Logs for each run of my Scheduled Jobs a few days ago, but suddenly quit, no more logs. Anybody else experiencing this issue or know a fix?
Jonathan Vance 5Jonathan Vance 5
I realized I had somehow been deleted under Monitored Users on the Debug Logs page, so I added myself back and now I see the logs again.
Ghislain BergeronGhislain Bergeron
Any updates on this? I too am looking for the debug logs from a scheduled job and unable to find it.
imrohitimrohit
Hey Vidhya
You can only check debug logs once your Scheduled class has been execute successfully in Logs tab of Developer console easily