function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
warrencowanwarrencowan 

Paypal integration...anyone with any apps/ experience

I'm looking to setup an inetgration with paypal and our SF org, although we need it to make payments to partners in our system rather than take money from people completing a form.

Basically we have all our partners setup with accounts in SF where we store their paypal account email.

Each month we create a related payment record in a custom object, for how much they're owed. Every time one of these records in generated we need to connect to paypal to pay it from our account, and write the IPN detais back onto the record so we can confirm its paid and send them a self bill invoice.

All the apps and guides I've looked at all seem to operate on on the assumption I'm tryinn to collect money from many people into 1 account, as opposed to paying it out to many, from one account.

Does anyone know a way or an app to do this.

PS...if your offering your services and experience, that's great....but please detail your experience in this particular area, as this is quite a mission critical requirement, and I'm not really open to any ambitious, 'have a go' developers on this one.

Sorry...don't mean to put down anyones experience in other areas...but automating the movement of money is a whole other ball game.

thanks

warren.cowan@greenlightdigital.com