function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
MarellaMarella 

Salesforce Table Component with Individual Record Links

I would like to have a Dashboard with a table component. For ex, the table component might contains "the top 10 opportunities by amount" or "list of dashboards created by a user" etc. I want all the list of records with the hyperlinks and whenever i clicked on any of the particular link of the record from the dashboard's table component, the respective opportunity or the respective report / dashboard need to be open.

Please do suggest me all the possible ways n methods. Appreciate all of your responses on the above issue.

Thanks,

Veeru

OyeCodeOyeCode

Follow the steps

1. To add table you need a report (that bring top 10 results) internal SOQL call and this needs to be on dashboard

2. Create a custom report (click '+' button and open Dashboard )

3. Locate 'Create new Dashboard' and 'Create new Report' button;

4. Click on Create new Report

5. Select 'Opportunity from the list' click on create new report button

6. Drage and Add Field (as shown in attached image)                  (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/843/opportunityfilter.jpg/)   

7. Chose 'Limit Rows by this field' in drop down

8. New yellow color filter will show up (refer picture 2) limit it 10 by decending order  : image 2 (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/585/image2cxk.jpg/)

9. Save this report as ForceReport

9. Go and create new dashboard (select table typed and when asked for resource add this ForceReport as resource of data)

10. Run the Dashboard - and you are done

Works like charm,

Hope this help - read my site for more Salesfore updates

MarellaMarella

Hope you didnt understand my problem. I am expecting that each line displayed on the table component should have a hyperlink and which will redirect you to different record's based on URL.

Thanks,

Veeru