function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
CrocketCrocket 

Implementation restriction When querying the FAQ__kav object

I received the following error on a SOQL query:

Implementation restriction: When querying the FAQ__kav object, you must filter using the following syntax: Id = [single ID], Id IN [list of ID's] or Language = [language ISO code].

In addition Language is only permitted in a top-level AND condition.

Here is the query from the log:

SELECT Id, KnowledgeArticleId, PublishStatus, body__c, Key_words__c, Summary, Title, UrlName FROM FAQ__kav WHERE PublishStatus = 'online' WITH DATA CATEGORY TestCat__c AT (CatName1__c, CatName1__c)

When executed using Force.com explorer the query executes just fine and returns actual records. Filtering on an ID is not an option and I  see no 'Language*' field in FAQ__kav. If this is a version issue (based on another forum thread) what would I be checking?

Thanks

Crocket

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
CrocketCrocket

Changing the associated class version from 24 to 20 resolved the issue. 'Another big fix!'

This has to be a known issue (within Salesforce) so why is this not formally documented???

All Answers

CrocketCrocket

Changing the associated class version from 24 to 20 resolved the issue. 'Another big fix!'

This has to be a known issue (within Salesforce) so why is this not formally documented???

This was selected as the best answer
HangeoHangeo

Crocket, Could you please provide detail steps of changing associated class version? I would like to try your suggestion out.