function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
NarenKNarenK 

TrialForce template

Hi All,

I am facing a strange issue while creating TrailForce template in master organization. When I clik on new Template button, I am presented with two options. One is "Setup Only" and other is "setup and data".

My requirement here is, values present in custom settings must not be copied into template. So I choose "Setup Only" option and created a new trial template and updated the TrialForce.

When I checked in new provisioned org everything is fine except "Application Logo is missing". I am guseesing that the logo is in Document folder and I choose "Setup Only" wizard while creating template. So it is not copied to trial template.

When I checked in app creation, we can only set icons from document folder but we can set the external url of a image or something.

How can I overcome this problem? Any help in this regard really appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Regards,

Naren

yarramyarram

Hi Naren,

I have One Doubt, i requested to salesforce for "to enable trialforce management console". But they were replied to me lilke " Which DE Org ID to enable the TrialForce Management Console". So i am given Enterprise Edition  Org ID.

This is right or wrong? If this is wrong give me a sugistion.

Thanks.

NarenKNarenK

That is correct. Typically for obtaining TMO you have two choices. 1) Ask them to give you a new Org with TrilaForce enabled. 2) Otherwise ask them to enable TrialForce in a existing organization.

Regards,

Naren

yarramyarram

Hi,

Thanks for replying.

New Org means... any developer org(Free Developer Edition) Eligible or not.

Is this posible? 

Thanks,

Yarram.

yarramyarram

Hi NarenK,

I have created one custom Application(using customerportal and site) in Developer Edition  and also passed security review. After that i created one Trialforce Master Org(which is Enterprise Edition) also.But Master Org don't have Customer Portal option, Sites(Appsetup--> Develop) option and Customer Portal Manager Custom user license. So How can i get those two features for Trialforce Master Org.

Please give me instructions for this issue.

Thanks,

yarram.