function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
srikeerthisrikeerthi 

Reg : All Internal Users in Public Groups

Hi

In record sharing if we add the record to All Internal Users,So for which type of users the record is shared.

I need to know the User's profile which come under All Internal Users.

If any one know about this please help me.

VPrakashVPrakash

Public Group - All Internal Users -  contains all the internal users in your organisation. I mean all internal salesforce users excluding partner portal and customer portal users.

I hope this helps.  

srikeerthisrikeerthi

Hi

Thanks for the reply,so what about the chatter users and site user,I think these are also excluded.

Is it possible  to retrieve these Users through SOQL query,I mean either querying from Groups or User.

If you know please help me.

Thanks

VPrakashVPrakash

Yes excludes chatter only and site users. It contains only the active Internal users with Salesforce License type. 

Try using following query

SELECT Name, Id, UserType,IsPortalEnabled FROM User where isActive = true and UserType = 'Standard' and IsPortalEnabled = false 

Mr. WMr. W

I am experiencing an issue with this "All Internal Users" group.  

Does it overrides my Role Hierachy?

It also seems as if I cannot even edit it because it is not a public group.  Do you know how I get rid of it?

Thanks! 

Matthew SoutherMatthew Souther
For posterity: I have tested and confirmed that  that "All Internal Users" includes users with the Salesforce Platform license, not just the full-price Salesforce license.  VPrakash's query looks accurate as well.
SamarjeetSamarjeet
All Internal Users - includes all users in your Org excluding the community & portal users