function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
asish1989asish1989 

Enable VisualForce Chart

Hi
I was trying to implement VisualForce charting , I have written  a code for piechart .But unfortunately I am getting an error.
Error: Unknown component apex:chart in piechart..... I have searched out , then got information , I have to enable VisualForce
charting , For that I need to send a mail , So I did .I need your support and help to enable VisualForce charting as soon as possible. maybe Pilot Program need to be enabled.

So please tell me how do I contact salesforce support .. Anyone facing same difficulty please help me...Its urgent

Thanks
asish

ShaTShaT

hi ,

if you want to contact salesforce support .

Login to your org -->click  Help & Training --->click support tab --> click on online form --> there you can send request

Or just copy paste this on your URL - /help/doc/user_ed.jsp (eg -https://cs5.salesforce.com/help/doc/user_ed.jsp)

Thanks

Shailu

Michael McMahonMichael McMahon

And in five business days, a level one tech will send you an email, correspond with you for two days before escalaitng to someone who knows how to turn on a computer.  Then five more days till you talk to them.  EVERY time.  Unless you pay for upgraded support.