function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SrinuSrinu 

An internal server error has occurred

Hi EVeryone,

We are facing service issue..

Below is error description. We are getting this, when we are trying to log in to any one of our sandboxes..

An internal server error has occurred

An error has occurred while processing your request. The salesforce.com support team has been notified of the problem. If you believe you have additional information that may be of help in reproducing or correcting the error, please contact Salesforce Support. Please indicate the URL of the page you were requesting, any error id shown on this page as well as any other related information. We apologize for the inconvenience. 

Thank you again for your patience and assistance. And thanks for using salesforce.com! 

Error ID: 2100488013-2002 (1825576031)

We are thinking this is a SFDC server issue. If it's correct, then how much time they would take to solve this bug..?

Any Info would be greatly appreciated..!!

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
SrinuSrinu

Error is because of Server which is been taken care by SFDC.

Now Solved..

Thnaks...

All Answers

neeedhelpneeedhelp

The same thing occured for me also........When I used apex:pageblocktable I found this error. Once you remove it and try 

SrinuSrinu

Error is because of Server which is been taken care by SFDC.

Now Solved..

Thnaks...

This was selected as the best answer
Jerun JoseJerun Jose
I guess this was because of the data server outage on the west coast on wednesday. In case you run into sumthing similar later on, you can check the status of your instance by visiting trust.salesforce.com to check the system status.
Kenji TSURUKenji TSURU
I faced the same error message whent I attempted to merge the accounts.  When I tried the same operation for merging,  I faced the same errror message.
It is helpful some one provide the solution...