function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
nagalakshminagalakshmi 

How to refresh the page when we use the pagination

Hi,

How to refresh the page when we use the pagination. I am having the search funtionality in vf page. If we search, it will dispalys the list of records and if we click on that record it will open the onesecion of data with pagination. And in the same page i have keep the edit link, if we click on the edit it will open the records in editable mode and if we update the value, it will saves in back end and it does not shows me when in vf page first time. If i click on next and then click on previous links it will shows the value. How can i refresh the particualr record which i have edited when i am haivng the pagination.Please help me...

Thanks

viswsanathviswsanath

hi Nagalakshmi,

Are u asking with in the page particular comonent wii be refresh. once  u will try this code 

<apex:page >
<apex:form >
   <apex:pageBlock >
       <apex:sectionHeader title="Rerender Example"/>      
           <apex:commandButton value="Move your mouse here to refresh the time!">
               <apex:actionSupport event="onmouseover" rerender="time" status="refreshstatus"/>
           </apex:commandButton>
           <apex:actionStatus id="refreshstatus" startstyle="color:green;" startText="Refreshing...."></apex:actionStatus>  
           <apex:outputpanel id="time">
               <apex:outputtext value="{!NOW()}"/>
           </apex:outputpanel>  
   </apex:pageBlock>
</apex:form>  
</apex:page>

Thanks & Regards,

viswa

Suresh RaghuramSuresh Raghuram

after editing the record you might be saving the record , if so in the save button reRender the outputpanel in which you are displaying the records for the pagination.

For simple idea

<apex:outputpanel id = "p1">

<apex:commandLink action="{!save}" reRender="p1"/>

</apex:outputpanel>

try to reRender the outerMost outputpanel or grid in which you are displaying the records.

nagalakshminagalakshmi

Hi Suree,

If i use the rerender attribute, It does not render to that panel.... can you help me please..

Thanks,

Lakshmi

Suresh RaghuramSuresh Raghuram

post your code snippet so i will try to find where you are doing mistake.