function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
NishaCNishaC 

Google charting and remoting

is there any salesforce expert who can help me in javascript remoting and apex controller with google charting

sfdcfoxsfdcfox

You should just ask your question. There's many experts here, and I'm sure a number of community members, including myself, could likely answer your questions.

Boman@imtBoman@imt

You can start by taking a look at this: http://wiki.developerforce.com/page/Google_Visualizations

NishaCNishaC

thanks for ur replies

i an working with google charts with apex controller 

first of all i have created a pie chart which shows active services

but now what my client wants ...he wants me to show the chart between the dates.....DateFrom and Date To

Date From is which the user enters and dateTo is system.today(). 

i have done it with javascript remoting and the date which user selects is passed to the controller like this

global with sharing class DashPortalController{

@RemoteAction
global static CaseFailBean loadCustomerServiceSuccessRate(String dateFrom){

the string dateFrom is the date which user selects but how i use these two dates for displaying my chart

Like Example:   i have 4 services  that are ACTIVE

A= 21 Jan 2012-13   

B= 1 march 2012 -13

C= 6 May 2012-13

D= 1 August 2012-13

now i have selected DateFrom and DateTo as                1/4/2012 - todays date

now what i have to show all these four services because all are active but only the data which is in between 1/4/2012-todays date.............not with the whole data

i have used this query 

List<Service__c> srList= [select id, Name, Customer__c,Days_Collection__c,Status__c, 
Week_Number__c,Count_of_Pickup_Days__c,Service_Start_Date__c
from Service__c  where Status__c = 'Active' ];

but dont know how to show my chart between these two dates

can anyone help me

Boman@imtBoman@imt

Nisha, take a look at this: https://developers.google.com/chart/image/docs/gallery/pie_charts

The examples there show you the various parameters to generate the date-based pie charts you desire.