function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
swamyswamy 

Professional edition integration

Hi,This is swamy.....Am havaing small doubt...just clear these...plz...

Is it possiable to do integration on professional edition....As,per my view integration in the sense Apex classes must be enabled mode...but in profesional edition we are not able to create apex classes...How is it possiable to do an integration on professional edition.....If you know....plz reply me immediately......

sfdcfoxsfdcfox

You can contact your Account Executive to see if they can enable the requested features (you will pay extra for this).

swamyswamy

In Professional edition,Is it possiable to buy an "Apexclass API" from salesfaorce...because , i want to create an apex class in

"Professional Edition"...by defaultly we are not able create any apex class in P.E...

sfdcfoxsfdcfox

You can't directly create classes in Professional Edition at all, really, you'd create them in the Eclipse Toolkit or in a Developer Edition and then package/install them. But for Apex Code to even run in your org, you have to have Apex Classes enabled (or have an ISV parnter program blessing). In other words, contact your account executive. I'm not sure if current policy allows Apex Code in Professional Edition, or if you'll have to upgrade.