function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Jean-NoelJean-Noel 

IDE issue

Hello,

When I create a new salesforce project and import the object from Salesforce, the following error occur.

An error has occurred. See error log for more details. com.salesforce.ide.api.metadata.types.Metadata$JaxbAccessorF_fullName cannot be cast to com.sun.xml.internal.bind.v2.runtime.reflect.Accessor

Anyone have an idea about that ?

I've already try to remove eclipse, reinstall it, install it on a fresh new computer, it's the same issue.

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
SFFSFF

I had this issue last week. After some analysis it turned out that my Java had upgraded itself to v7 - and the current IDE is not compatible with Java v7. I uninstalled Java and re-installed v6.31 - and this problem went way.

Good luck!

All Answers

MiddhaMiddha

Make sure that your JVM, IDE and windows version are all same i.e. 32 bit or 64 bit.

Jean-NoelJean-Noel

All are 32 bits.

cropzimcropzim

I get this error from time to time and it clears up by simply exiting Eclipse and restarting; it typically occurs when I create a new Project and the force.com plugin is trying to instantiate the classes/pages/triggers in the Eclipse workspace.  

I'm using Eclipse 3.6.1 on Windows 7

Starz26Starz26

I never received this error message before until today....

hmm......

SFFSFF

I had this issue last week. After some analysis it turned out that my Java had upgraded itself to v7 - and the current IDE is not compatible with Java v7. I uninstalled Java and re-installed v6.31 - and this problem went way.

Good luck!

This was selected as the best answer
karukondakarukonda
Switching workspace to current workspace solved it. Go to File Menu --> Switch Workspace if workspace you are working in currently select it otherwise click on other, then in popup select current workspace path. then IDE restarts. That should solve the issue. -- Sreedhar