function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Rakesh ERakesh E 

INVALID_FIELD_FOR_INSERT_UPDATE, Account: bad field names on insert/update call: Do_Not_Call__pc,

Hi,

i have person account enabled for my Account object. i am trying to update account records but getting error as below

INVALID_FIELD_FOR_INSERT_UPDATE, Account: bad field names on insert/update call: Do_Not_Call__pc, wxadmsfapp__UHNW__pc, Head_of_Household__pc, U_S_Citizenship__pc: [Do_Not_C..

please let me know what is the problem . i am unable to understand what the error is. i dont have any idea about "Person Account" as well.

Thanks in advance 

Regards

Rakesh

devrequirementdevrequirement

Could it be that any of the field(s) mentioned in the code don't exist within the object already? Or it might have something to do with field level security as well.

Rakesh ERakesh E

Thank you for reply.

all the fields which i am using in update operation are present in the object.

Regarding fields level security : as i said "person account " is enabled in the org, and i am able to see all contact fields in the Account fields section. but when i go to Account field level secuirity i am unable to see these contact fields there.

the fields which are mentiioned in the error are also from this section only.

I am thinking this might be the problem with Person Account.

please let me know any other possiblities 

Rakesh ERakesh E

one more thing i want to add is , i observed that all the fields which i got in error message are

"CheckBox" fields. is there anything specific to datatype.