function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
venk1255venk1255 

Is it possible to create page layouts for different listviews?

Hi  anyone can you please suggest me how to create page layouts for different list views?

Thanks in Advance

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
Rahul SharmaRahul Sharma
There is no standard way of assigning the pagelayout to detail record based on a picklist value.
I would suggest you to use Recordtypes here.
Create 3 recordtypes and assign them different layouts as per your requirement..

All Answers

Rahul SharmaRahul Sharma
If you are asking for creating page layout for List view, That you could do by simply creating list view.
If this doesn't help, Could you elaborate on what you exactly want to do, create page layouts for different listviews - is bit confusing.
venk1255venk1255

Thanks for your reply 

I had 3 list views,i want to show different level of  visiblity to the each list view,can we create page layout for the different level of visiblity ?

Rahul SharmaRahul Sharma
You could edit the List view and add the fields which you want to display in list view. Also make the list view visible to only you, Other users too or a set of user.
Pagelayouts are used for displaying fields, buttons, etc on detail page of a record of any object.
venk1255venk1255

Thanks for your reply.

that is not my requirement

I had the following 3 list views

Lease PO in ‘Error’ Status

Lease PO in ‘Submitted’ Status

Cash PO in ‘Submitted’ Status

-------------

for suppose i open one record in lease po error status list views,it should open the detiled page.

2.if  open one record in cash po submitted status ,it should open the detailed record i want restrict some  fields in detailed page of l record  based on the listview .

it is my requirement 

Rahul SharmaRahul Sharma
There is no standard way of assigning the pagelayout to detail record based on a picklist value.
I would suggest you to use Recordtypes here.
Create 3 recordtypes and assign them different layouts as per your requirement..
This was selected as the best answer