function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Soujanya sunkaraSoujanya sunkara 

how to overcome the error ' concurrent requests limit exceeded' while running test classes

• While we are trying to run a test class from the UI by clicking the ‘Run Test’, I am getting the following error:

Unable to process the request

Concurrent requests limit exceeded.

• If  we are  trying to run a test class from developer console then I am getting the error: “AsyncApexTests Limit exceeded”.

Any help is much appreciated.

prady-cmprady-cm

Do you have multiple users accessing with same login and using eclipse?

http://ap1.salesforce.com/help/doc/en/integrate_api_rate_limiting.htm#concurrent_limits_title

Hi Thanks for your reply,

yes we are using the same login in our team for 3 people.

but iam getting “AsyncApexTests Limit exceeded”. whe i try to run test class in developer console also.

Thomas DvornikThomas Dvornik

I would assume your org is running into this problem:

Total number of test classes that can be queued per a 24-hour period8:           The greater of 500 or 10 multiplied by the number of test classes in the organization

8 This limit applies to tests running asynchronously. This includes tests started through the Salesforce user interface including the Developer Console or by inserting ApexTestQueueItem objects using SOAP API.

From http://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/apexcode/Content/apex_gov_limits.htm

If you have 10 test classes and each of the 3 people on your team ran those 17 times, then your org has hit that 500 limit and will need to wait for the 24-hour period to reset.

Thanks for your reply, then it seems the only solution for this is to wait for the system to reset.

Thanks again!!

TedLiuTedLiu
In my developer org I am the only user and started seeing this message yesterday around 2pm does anyone know how long it will take to reset. I left dev org over night and still seeing this error message when I run All test