function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
MTBRiderMTBRider 

Scroll bar issue in new Developer Console

I finally got around to watching the adv testing and debugging webinar.  The new developer console looks to be greatly improved from the old one (which I was never able to make heads or tails of).  However, I noticed that some of the windows have scroll bars that will auto-magically scroll back up to the top of the window.  I am seeing this in the window when I look at class or trigger source code...scroll down by dragging the bar and when you let it go it scrolls back up to the top.  In fact it does this even if you do not let the bar go.  It is annoying and makes it almostt impossible to inspect the code, code coverage results, etc.

I am using Chrome on Windows.  Any one else seeing this?

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
cameroricamerori
I noticed that this was happening to me also. My Zoom for my browser got changed accidentally. It was a 90% and once I reset the default, it fixed the issue.

All Answers

Thomas DvornikThomas Dvornik

I tried in Chrome on Linux and I can't repro the problem. I'll give it a try on Windows. 

Do you see any javascript errors? Does it happen in intervals, or randomly? It sounds like intervals since it will happen even if you don't let the bar go. If it is, can you guess what the interval is?

cameroricamerori
I noticed that this was happening to me also. My Zoom for my browser got changed accidentally. It was a 90% and once I reset the default, it fixed the issue.
This was selected as the best answer
SadisticDuckSadisticDuck

Resetting the zoom back to the default fixed this for me, thanks very much.

MTBRiderMTBRider

Hey Thanks!   That did fix it.  Changing my zoom between 90% (and I assume any other percentage) and 100% replicates and fixes the issue.  Nice.

dbrucedbruce

Thanks for the tip @camerori. The font is so big that I was viewing at 90% without considering this to be a problem. You saved me a lot of frustration. Thanks!

msantanamsantana
Changing the zoom does not fix the issue