function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Max Gilbert @ ftrMax Gilbert @ ftr 

REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING error

Having an issue when adding product to an opportunity in the portal.  I have 2 input fields that are not displaying after I do an item selection.  These fields are visible if I am performing the same action from my base org.  We are just now preparing to turn on portal users, and this is a major issue for them being able to successfully enter a complete opportunity.  They can add the product without all the information, then edit the line item and enter the missing information.  I have checked the field level security for the profile, and all the fields are visible and not read-only.  This is not a formula field.

Raj.ax1558Raj.ax1558

Hello Max,

The reason you dont have access to product object in the customer manager profile because it is restricted by Salesforce. the documentation says..

"Depending on the user licenses you purchased, you can configure Customer Portalprofiles for custom objectSalesforce CRM Contentreporting, and customer support functionality, such as cases and solutions."

Important :
Hit Kudos if this provides you with useful information and if this is what you where looking for then please mark it as a solution for other benefits.

Thank You,
Raj Jha