function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Achilles21Achilles21 

Report Data not Visible to Portal Users

Hi,

I have a custom report which is based on 3 objects. I am not being able to see the DATA in the Portal. I am being able to see the data in the CRM. Obviously, the CRM and the Portal have different users. When I say DATA is not visible, I litreally mean the DATA as I am being able to see the headers and everything.

Obj 1 - OWD is Public Read/Write and Profile has Read Settings

Obj 2 - OWD is Public Read - Extended using Permission Sets

Obj 3 - OWD is Public Read - Extended using Permission Sets

I tried almost everything. Can anyone help with this?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Achilles
Certified Developer
Discuss with meDiscuss with me
These Are the Record level setting Thats what you are telling. please Check the Object level permission that is Profile Assigned to the Users .

You Can check Accessibility of the folder for the user in which the report resides.

3.There is an option As Run AS User. try that.Loging into the CRM you can Check the Report view for that User.

Good Luck
Discuss with meDiscuss with me

1. These Are the Record level setting Thats what you are telling. please Check the Object level permission that is Profile Assigned to the Users . 2. You Can check Accessibility of the folder for the user in which the report resides.

3.There is an option As Run AS User. try that.Loging into the CRM you can Check the Report view for that User. Good Luck

Achilles21Achilles21

1. CRUD Permissions are given to the Portal user's profile. Atleast Read permission is there for all the 3 objects. One object has all CRUD permissions.

2. The report folder is viewable to all the users including portal users.

3. I am not being able to find Run As report with a different user. Can you please tell me how to do that?

Thanks!