function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Bhawani SharmaBhawani Sharma 

Security Token option disappeared?

Can anyone help me on this? I am trying to find security token option, but couldn't find. This is happing in all he sandbox where Summer 13 has been reached.

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
Oops found the reason. In Summer 13, Salesforce changed the user interface for my settings option. Earlier it was showing in left sidebar, but now you will have to click on My Setting from header and then Personal and then Reset token link will appear.

All Answers

kiranmutturukiranmutturu
is your org Configured with IP ranges? if yes even in this you can't see the same....
kiranmutturukiranmutturu
not only in the above scenario
if org is having IP restrictions on the Profile? Meaning that users of the profile can only login from certian IP ranges? That is the most common reason i've seen on why the reset is no longer visible.

Do you use Single Sign On? With SSO a security token is not used so it would not be avaialble.

these are all the possible scenarios
Nope, there is no IP restrictions. I am System Administrator with API enable access. This was working perfectly fine before Summer 13. I checked this in various sandboxes, but no one is showing security token link?
Do you have any sandbox with SUmmer 13 where you can try this?
Oops found the reason. In Summer 13, Salesforce changed the user interface for my settings option. Earlier it was showing in left sidebar, but now you will have to click on My Setting from header and then Personal and then Reset token link will appear.
This was selected as the best answer
sira kor 9sira kor 9
Hi guys
I did not get in my account security token to connect the mule 4.What is the problem?

sira
Thankyou.