function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
bzbz 

Force.com plugin in Eclipse - deploying apex trigger ERROR

Getting Error when trying to deploy simple trigger to production with 95% code coverage.

Problem: Cannot deploy InstalledPackage in Package Manifest with any other types!

Any ideas what this means and what I need to change to help fix?

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
Satish_SFDCSatish_SFDC

Hi,

What version of the Force.com IDE are you using? I have seen somewhere that there are issues with the Version 28. So if you are using the Version 28 try uninstalling it and installing the version 27. 

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Satish Kumar

All Answers

Satish_SFDCSatish_SFDC

Hi,

What version of the Force.com IDE are you using? I have seen somewhere that there are issues with the Version 28. So if you are using the Version 28 try uninstalling it and installing the version 27. 

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Satish Kumar

This was selected as the best answer
bzbz

Version 28.  I was looking at some other posts and tried the break/fixes, but nothing seemed to fix it.  Uninstalling and reinstalling is the next step.  Thanks.

bzbz

How do I go about targeting version 27 when the force.com ide is installed?

Satish_SFDCSatish_SFDC
Removing the Version 28:
Under the Help Menu in Eclipse go to 'About Eclipse' and look for installation details. You should be able to uninstall the Force.com IDE from this location

Once removed, you should follow the installation procedure you followed while installing the Force.com plugin. look for older versions. There should be a checkbox to show all the versions of force.com ide.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Satish Kumar
bzbz

After poking around a little bit.  I did find it.  There's a checkbox selected to only get latest version of Force.com IDE.  After unchecking it I was able to locate the different version.  Thanks again.