function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
ScriptMonkeyScriptMonkey 

ChatterAnswers Test Coverage Failures

So we enabled communities and ChatterAnswers on our org and it has caused no end of problems.  When trying to deploy from sandbox to production and the test classes keep failing in ChatterAnswers (even though we're not deploying anything there).  I know it's because all tests have to run on deploy, but it seems the tests are problematic.

First there was one that gets the first user and assigns an account to it.  Since you can't assign an accuont to an inactive user, and our first user happens to be inactive, the test fails.  So I had to edit it to select the first ACTIVE user, and that test passes now.  Now I'm getting another failure with the class ChatterAnswersEscalationTriggerTest failing with errors.

Failure Message: "System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: INSUFFICIENT_ACCESS_ON_CROSS_REFERENCE_ENTITY, insufficient access rights on cross-reference id: []", Failure Stack Trace: "Class.ChatterAnswersEscalationTriggerTest.validateQuestionEscalation: line 14, column 1"

Advice is welcome as to how to fix this.  This has, literaly, crippled our development because we can't push any product into where it's getting used on our internal ORG.

MNaethlerMNaethler

i found the only one Solution, u have to delete the triggers and classes of chatteranswers all at the same time in the IDE

http://salesforce.stackexchange.com/a/15529/4241