function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
khillan bhardwajkhillan bhardwaj 

sharing record using salesforce to salesforce in developer edition

hello sir,

i want to share data between two organization. I have create connection between two organization. i also publish object and like account or contact. i also public object . but i do not know how to share record between organization .

if you guys know solution plz let me know step by step to share the records using salesforce to salesforce

thanks & Regards 

khillan singh

Devender MDevender M
souvik9086souvik9086

You are talking about bulk data or some data? If you think of bulk data you need to go for batch apex and share it through apex code. But for some sample data please follow the following:

Go to account list. Check the left side checkboxes for the datas you need to share. Then click Forward to Connections.

Next page you will be given to choose the connections. You choose your connection name. In the below part you will get the related child object names. If you want to share its respective share contacts as well, then click that checkbox beside it.

If this post is helpful please throw Kudos.If this post solves your problem kindly mark it as solution.

Thanks

khillan bhardwajkhillan bhardwaj
thanks , yes i am able to get my solution

--
khillan singh
souvik9086souvik9086

If any of the above solutions answers your question, please Accept it as solution, so that other developers when search for it afterwords can easily go to the solution and beniffited by that.

Thanks