function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Vishalg89Vishalg89 

Create salesforce sandbox in Enterprise edition

Hi,

We have a new salesforce enterprise edition of salesforce. We need to create sandbox account for this. Please give me your suggestions.

I gone through below link:

http://help.salesforce.com/help/doc/en/data_sandbox_create.htm

but I have not found any link to create sandbox in my production account. but i am able to create apex classes in that account.

Please help me regarding this.

Thanks

Vishal Gupta

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
Satish_SFDCSatish_SFDC

Probably your org is a Enterprise trial org. If you do not have the link to create sandboxes, you will have to contact your Account Executive or Salesforce Support to provision the required number of sandboxes. Once provisioned, you will be able to create sandboxes.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Satish Kumar

All Answers

Satish_SFDCSatish_SFDC

Probably your org is a Enterprise trial org. If you do not have the link to create sandboxes, you will have to contact your Account Executive or Salesforce Support to provision the required number of sandboxes. Once provisioned, you will be able to create sandboxes.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Satish Kumar

This was selected as the best answer
Vishalg89Vishalg89

Thanks Satish

I think that is a trial EE because It is showing remaining days of trial.

Satish_SFDCSatish_SFDC

Yes, so you would have to contact the Salesforce Support to provision the sandboxes.

Regards,

Satish Kumar

Please mark my answer as a solution if it was helpful so it is available to others as a proper solution.
If you felt I went above and beyond, please give me Kudos by clicking on the star icon.