function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
NowshadNowshad 

Need immediate help to translate the picklist value-Localization with SOQL

Dear All,

Need immediate help as I am facing one major show stopper, it would be really a great help if you can respond.

We have a pick list in custom object with 25 language  translated values in translation work bench.  So the requirement here is , I need to build the SOQL to get the translated values from the picklist for 25 language. I searched in google, by using the tolabel() I can query to get the translated value based on the user default language i will get the translated value.

However, we have a popup with 25 languages. So when the user selects any one of the 25  language from the dropdown list, I need to build the SOQL to get the translated value of the picklist from the translation workbench.

In below SOQL Metrics_Type__c is pick list and Language code (from below list i am passing the language code)which I am passing from the drop downlist from the popup. Kindly help to get the translated values.

------------- SOQL QUERY (Pseudo)  -START---------------

select id, Previous_FY_Actual_Q1_Days__c, Previous_FY_Actual_Q2_Days__c, Previous_FY_Actual_Q3_Days__c, Previous_FY_Actual_Q4_Days__c, Previous_FY_Actual_Total_Days__c, &lf;Current_FY_Planned_Q1_Days__c, Current_FY_Planned_Q2_Days__c, Current_FY_Planned_Q3_Days__c, Current_FY_Planned_Q4_Days__c, Current_FY_Planned_Total_Days__c, &lf;Current_FY_Actual_Q1_Days__c, Current_FY_Actual_Q2_Days__c, Current_FY_Actual_Q3_Days__c, Current_FY_Actual_Q4_Days__c, Current_FY_Actual_Total_Days__c,  (select Metrics_Type__c form translationworkbench where LanguageCode=’de’) , Current_FY_Achievement_Q1__c,Current_FY_Achievement_Q2__c,Current_FY_Achievement_Q3__c,Current_FY_Achievement_Q4__c,Current_FY_Achievement_Total__c,Current_FY_Actual_Q1_percent__c,Current_FY_Actual_Q2_percent__c,Current_FY_Actual_Q3_percent__c,Current_FY_Actual_Q4_percent__c,Current_FY_Actual_Total_percent__c,Current_FY_Planned_Q1_percent__c,Current_FY_Planned_Q2_percent__c,Current_FY_Planned_Q3_percent__c,Current_FY_Planned_Q4_percent__c,Current_FY_Planned_Total_percent__c,Previous_FY_Actual_Q1_percent__c,Previous_FY_Actual_Q2_percent__c,Previous_FY_Actual_Q3_percent__c,Previous_FY_Actual_Q4_percent__c,Previous_FY_Actual_Total_percent__c,Current_FY_Actual_Q1__c,Current_FY_Actual_Q2__c,Current_FY_Actual_Q3__c,Current_FY_Actual_Q4__c,Current_FY_Actual_Total__c,Current_FY_Planned_Q1__c,Current_FY_Planned_Q2__c,Current_FY_Planned_Q3__c,Current_FY_Planned_Q4__c,Current_FY_Planned_Total__c,Previous_FY_Actual_Q1__c,Previous_FY_Actual_Q2__c,Previous_FY_Actual_Q3__c,Previous_FY_Actual_Q4__c,Previous_FY_Actual_Total__c,YoY_gr_Comparision_Plan_Q1__c,YoY_gr_Comparision_Plan_Q2__c,YoY_gr_Comparision_Plan_Q3__c,YoY_gr_Comparision_Plan_Q4__c,YoY_gr_Comparision_Plan_Total__c,YoY_Actual_Growth_Q1__c,YoY_Actual_Growth_Q2__c,YoY_Actual_Growth_Q3__c,YoY_Actual_Growth_Q4__c,Total_YoY_Actual_Growth__c,Allocated_MDF_Amount_Q1__c,Allocated_MDF_Amount_Q2__c,Allocated_MDF_Amount_Q3__c,Allocated_MDF_Amount_Q4__c,Total_Allocated_MDFAmount__c,Previous_Year_MDF_Spent_Q1__c,Previous_Year_MDF_Spent_Q2__c,Previous_Year_MDF_Spent_Q3__c,Previous_Year_MDF_Spent_Q4__c,Previous_Year_MDF_Spent_Total__c,Total_MDF_Spent_Amount__c,Total_MDF_Utilization_Rate__c,MDF_Spent_Amount_Q1__c,MDF_Spent_Amount_Q2__c,MDF_Spent_Amount_Q3__c,MDF_Spent_Amount_Q4__c,MDF_Utilization_Rate_Q1__c,MDF_Utilization_Rate_Q2__c,MDF_Utilization_Rate_Q3__c,MDF_Utilization_Rate_Q4__c,GbuSpecializationPlan__r.Name,GbuSpecializationPlan__r.GBU_Specialization__c

FROM Metrics__c

WHERE GbuSpecializationPlan__c in (select id from GBU_Specialization_Plans__c where Joint_Business_Plan__c='xyz’)

order by GbuSpecializationPlan__r.Name asc,  Metrics__c.CreatedDate  asc ')

------------- SOQL QUERY To Be Used in Tibco -END---------------

English

en

Chinese (Simplified)

zh_CN

Japanese

ja

Korean

ko

Portuguese (Brazilian)

pt-BR

Russian