function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
bozotheclownbozotheclown 

Apex Testing - Clicking on the % to View Coverage

Hello.  Does anyone know what happened to the ability to click on the code coverage percentage for a speficic controller?  In the past, we could click on a percentage and see the lines of code shaded a particular color to denote coverage.  Now, when I click the coverage percentage all I get is a blank page.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
Devender MDevender M

I have also faced same problem, i have raised a case in salesforce they said the is some problem there R&D dept is looking into that.They said that they will notify once this issue is fixed.

All Answers

Devender MDevender M

I have also faced same problem, i have raised a case in salesforce they said the is some problem there R&D dept is looking into that.They said that they will notify once this issue is fixed.

This was selected as the best answer
liron169liron169
I remember I add also this issue few weeks earlier.
But now when I try and click on the percentage for specific class it's working.

Maybe try to clear to coverage (click button ''clear code coverage'), and than run again all tests.
bozotheclownbozotheclown

Thanks all for the help.  I was able to see the coverage via the Developers Console.  As for the idea of clearing code coverage, re-running the tests and then clicking the percentage link (the link that worked until a few weeks ago), that is still not working.

Thanks to both of you all for the ideas.