function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
harshal09harshal09 

IDE Error helio 3.6

- Save error: Unable to perform save on all files: com.salesforce.ide.api.metadata.types.Metadata$JaxbAccessorF_fullName cannot be
cast to com.sun.xml.internal.bind.v2.runtime.reflect.Accessor

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
Cory CowgillCory Cowgill

This occurs when your classpath is using a different set of jars for he runtime than what the Force.com IDE uses. The Force.com IDE does not use the most recent runtimes for java. Set you classpath to use JRE 6 or JDK 6 (down from Java 7) and that should resolve your issue.

All Answers

Cory CowgillCory Cowgill

This occurs when your classpath is using a different set of jars for he runtime than what the Force.com IDE uses. The Force.com IDE does not use the most recent runtimes for java. Set you classpath to use JRE 6 or JDK 6 (down from Java 7) and that should resolve your issue.

This was selected as the best answer
harshal09harshal09

I have installed JDK 6 but in class path variable  it says  JRE_LIB(nonmodifiable,deprecated) 

then i tried setting path C:/Program Files (x86)/Java/jre6/lib/rt.jar it took the path but problem still persist

I am not getting it as I am new to sales force developing 

Full Error message

Multiple markers at this line
- Save error: Unable to perform save on all files: com.salesforce.ide.api.metadata.types.Metadata$JaxbAccessorF_fullName cannot be
cast to com.sun.xml.internal.bind.v2.runtime.reflect.Accessor
- File only saved locally, not to server

crop1645crop1645

When I get this error, it resolves itself merely by closing Eclipse 3.6 + Force.com IDE and restarting