function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
rhahnrhahn 

Code Coverage doesn' show up

Hi everybody,

I'm facing the following problem: my sandbox environment doesn' show up the code coverage column on Apex-Classes list after running all tests or just some particular Test Classes. And when I click Estimate your organization's code coverage it shows 0% of code coverage but there must be some code coverage. In fact I'm currently not able to evaluate the overall code coverage.

Can anyone give me a hint on what i'm missing or to look at?

Thanks in advance.

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
Satish_SFDCSatish_SFDC

And it also says the workaround is to use the Developer Console to see the code coverage.

Regards,
Satish Kumar
Please mark my answer as a solution if it was helpful so it is available to others as a proper solution.
If you felt I went above and beyond, please give me Kudos by clicking on the star icon.

All Answers

Satish_SFDCSatish_SFDC
Please check if this is related to the known issue in salesforce.

https://success.salesforce.com/issues_view?id=a1p30000000T07jAAC

It says about columns not being displayed.

Regards,
Satish Kumar
Please mark my answer as a solution if it was helpful so it is available to others as a proper solution.
If you felt I went above and beyond, please give me Kudos by clicking on the star icon.
Satish_SFDCSatish_SFDC

And it also says the workaround is to use the Developer Console to see the code coverage.

Regards,
Satish Kumar

This was selected as the best answer
ministe_2003ministe_2003

I'm having this issue in NA13 even though the bug report says its been fixed.  The developer console doesn't show up any classes which have 0% coverage and for some reason doesn't show any triggers at all.  Also, when I run a test and open the covered classes, it no longer shows me in red and blue which lines are covered.  Useless.  Once again, Salesforce have broken something that used to work perfectly.

Satish_SFDCSatish_SFDC
Let me reproduce and check this issue.

Regards,
Satish Kumar
Satish_SFDCSatish_SFDC
Can you please check if your issue is related to this:

https://success.salesforce.com/issues_view?id=a1p30000000T0kUAAS

Regards,
Satish Kumar
Satish_SFDCSatish_SFDC
Hi ministe_2003,
Can you please check if your issue is related to the known issue link given in the previous post.

Regards,
Satish Kumar
ministe_2003ministe_2003

I'm not sure really, that might be one of the issues but I'm having a few:

1. On the Classes/Triggers pages, the coverage column is gone and opening the records shows 0%.  Opening the developer console however does show the records' coverage
  2. Triggers arent displayed in the developer console coverage table, no matter how much coverage they have
  3. any classes with 0% coverage don't display in the developer console
  4. After running a test in the DC, clicking on a class in the results list no longer shows the red and blue lines showing which lines were hit by the code.  Even when flicking through the picklist at the top to toggle which test's results I want to see, none of the colour coding appears.

If I come across any more I'll add them.

BoonPlusBoonPlus

Have you tried to clear the "Apex Test Results"?

App Setup->Develop->Apex Test Execution->View Test History->Clear Test Results

I ran into the same 0% code coverage issue in the Developer Console, after I cleared the Test Results, the code coverage showed up again.

ministe_2003ministe_2003

Done that.  I generally clear it before every Test All run