function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
VG-ACCVG-ACC 

salesforce and lotus notes integration

Hi,

Can anyone please help me regarding integration of lotus notes to salesforce.

Thanks

Vishal

Sonam_SFDCSonam_SFDC

Please elaborate on what kind of integration you are looking for?

There is app available which you can try for integration of Lotus notes with Salesforce:

http://www.linkpoint360.com/products/linkpoint-connect-salesforce-notes-edition/

VG-ACCVG-ACC

It is a paid app. I am lokking for any free app or any other way to sync Lotus Notes with SFDC.

Sonam_SFDCSonam_SFDC

Hey Vishal,

Salesforce did have a plugin to synchronize Lotus Notes with Salesforce but the application and its support has been discontinued.

I searched but unfortunately am not able to spot any non paid apps for this integration.

If its only email integration you are looking for - I can still suggest you to go with using Email to Salesforce(E2S) - just forward the email from lotus notes to your E2S address and it will be added to the record - contact/lead.

Hope this helps!

VG-ACCVG-ACC

Sonam,  Can we use any APEX API to integrate salesforce to Lotus Notes?

Sonam_SFDCSonam_SFDC

Yes, I believe you will have to write an application that can use the Salesforce SOAP API (WSDL) to integrate Salesforce with Lotus notes.

VG-ACCVG-ACC

do you have any link or some document through which i get to know about how to call salesforce api in lotus notes enviournment.

Sonam_SFDCSonam_SFDC

I couldn't find code specific to Lotus Note environment  but, yes, the following cookbook recipe gives a good level of description of how SF WSDL can be consumed and application can be written for SF integration:

http://developer.force.com/cookbook/recipe/setting-up-your-salesforce-com-web-services-api-applications

Khurram RafiKhurram Rafi
Hi Sonam,

It's been a long time since you last sent your suggestion.
I have a requirement to intergrate salesforce with Lotus Notes to move Contacts, Emails and Calender. Our first priority is to look for a unpaid solution for this. Is there anything new arrived as a 'Best Practice' for this.

Thanks
Khurram Rafi
khurramrafi@gmail.com
Khurram RafiKhurram Rafi
Hi Sonam,

One Important point!
We only want to move Contacts, Emails and Calender from Lotus Notes to Salesforce (unidirectional).

Thanks
Khurram Rafi
khurramrafi@gmail.com

Enrico Maria BalattiEnrico Maria Balatti
Hello,

I have the same requirement: integration between Lotus Notes and Salesforce (mainly calendar event and task). Is there any free solution?
Any server side solution?

BR
Enrico

Koustubh KulkarniKoustubh Kulkarni
Hello friends,

I have similar requrirement now. I want to implement bidirectional sync between salesforce and Lotus notes.I have a requirement to intergrate salesforce with Lotus Notes to move Contacts,Accounts,Opportunity, Tasks and Calender. I am looking for custom solution for this. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Koustubh