function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
subbu.flex9@gmail.comsubbu.flex9@gmail.com 

Data Loader issue

in one record 50 field is there ,in that first time i given values for 20 fields but second time i want to be remaining 30 fields with out distub first 20 field values . what i have to do ?

thank u.

Satish_SFDCSatish_SFDC
Map only the fields for which you have values.

In the first round, map only 20 fields for which you have values.

In the second round map the next 30 fields in dataloader. Make sure you do not map any of the 20 fields you uploaded in the first round.

Hope this helps!
Regards,
Satish Kumar
Please mark my answer as a solution if it was helpful so it is available to others as a proper solution.
If you felt I went above and beyond, please give me Kudos by clicking on the star icon.
rksfdcrksfdc

You just have to make sure you are mapping only those 30 fields, and do an upsert probably using external id or do an update using salesforce.com id.

Thanks,

RK

see if one record i do like u said , but my question thousands of records is there in that i don't which field have null value but i want to insert values in all records filed which have null value
Satish_SFDCSatish_SFDC
Not Sure if i understood your issue correctly.

But in dataloader there is an option to set null values during upload. Check Dataloader "Settings..

Hope this helps!
Regards,
Satish Kumar
Please mark my answer as a solution if it was helpful so it is available to others as a proper solution.
If you felt I went above and beyond, please give me Kudos by clicking on the star icon.
rksfdcrksfdc
There is option under settings, where you select "Ignore Null Values" which
should do the trick.

Please let me know if that works.

-RK

how to call @feature method from trigger ? give me a simple code example . thank u .

rksfdcrksfdc

What are you trying to do? you are trying to call some method that is asynchronous, do you really need trigger or some kinda batch process. But here is an example

trigger AccountTrigger on Account (after insert, after update) {

Account[] account = trigger.new;

ApplyForCreditService.CreditCheck(account[0].Id);

}

Method

public static void CreditCheck(String acctId){

}