function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
bozotheclownbozotheclown 

Can't See Code Coverage in Dvpt Console Anymore

Hello.  Could someone help me figure out how to view my line-by-line code coverage (the red vs blue shaded lines).  Most recently, all I had to do was go to the Developer Console and double-click on the corresponding controller (in the bottom right-hand corner).  Unfortunately, this "Overall Code Coverage" box is now empty - and I can't figure out any other way to view my coverage.  Did something change with the new release?

Thanks

Kamatchi Devi SargunanathanKamatchi Devi Sargunanathan

Hi,

You can go to the Apexclass and compile all classes to see the overall code coverage for the classes you are using. Check this and try again seeing in the developer console.

Hope so this helps you...!

Please mark this answer a Solution and please give kudos by clicking on the star icon, if you found this answer as helpful.

bozotheclownbozotheclown

I appreciate the comment - but this does not help me.  I did exactly what you are saying...but I can no longer figure out how the see the red/blue-shaded lines of code to undestand where my test classes are breaking/places that need coverage.

In short, where can I find the simple view with the red/blue shaded lines?

Thanks

Kamatchi Devi SargunanathanKamatchi Devi Sargunanathan

To see the red and blue lines you need to go for the developer console only. If you are not getting those option there also, then you need to make this as a post in the Salesforce Ideas Support.

Hope so this helps you...!

Please mark this answer a Solution and please give kudos by clicking on the star icon, if you found this answer as helpful.

bozotheclownbozotheclown

Yes.  I was previously able to see the red/blue lines in the developer console...but I cannot now.  I cannot believe that changes were made in the latest release without ensuring that the changes actually worked.

Thanks for your ideas.