function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
LithiumsLithiums 

Unexpected Error The configuration of your org has changed

I see the below error message when trying to use a custom functionality. I dont see this error when I am logged in as System Admin, but I do see the below error when I am logged in as any other user. Does anyone know what the below error means.

"The configuration of your org has changed, please reload the page. Missing dependent object: Field: Organization.OrganizationType
An unexpected error has occurred. Your solution provider has been notified. "

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
LithiumsLithiums

Looks like the user needed a 'View All' option checked to access the Organization Object, he was able to use it without any issues before the winter'14 release.

I am not sure if the Organization Object access has been changed or not, but the 'View All' option did the trick, though this is not a good solution it will plug the gap for now.

All Answers

LithiumsLithiums

Looks like the user needed a 'View All' option checked to access the Organization Object, he was able to use it without any issues before the winter'14 release.

I am not sure if the Organization Object access has been changed or not, but the 'View All' option did the trick, though this is not a good solution it will plug the gap for now.

This was selected as the best answer