function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SaraJaneSaraJane 

Salesforce does not work in Outlook

Hi,

I was wondering if you could help. My laptop needed re-installing and I copied my Outlook folder over to my new installation. Once re-installed I loaded up Outlook and there was a little message about Salesforce.com but I think that was because it wasn't installed. I then installed Salesforce for Outlook and it worked to start with and then it just stopped working. The salesforce toolbar has totally diappeared and I could only access it via a new message screen (composing a new e-mail). This toolbar has now disappeared. I have re-enabled the one disabled .dll that I found in Outlook's About box. Also, I have used that Intellisync and it all looks fine. When I click on start it says it has nothing to do, even though the last synchronisation was before my re-install. I am running Outllook 2003 using Exchange and XP.

Any ideas?

Thanks
KevinMcKevinMc
From Outlook, try going to Help/About Microsoft Office Outlook.  When the dialog window appears, click on the "Disabled Items" button.  If Salesforce appears there, just reactivate it.