function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
TxPartnerTxPartner 

Outlook Ed 3.2.105 - Application Window for Send&Add email to SF larger than screen

With most users in my office having a screen resolution of 1024x768 (or 800x600 for a few with poor eyesight) I've found that the new version of Outlook Ed's Application window for the Send&Add e-mail feature exceeds the size of the users' screens. Hence they are unable to get to the "send" buttons to actually send the e-mail/add it to SF. Has anyone else come across this issue? I was told by an initial SF representative that the issue had been reported as being problematic, but the next SF rep said there was no mention of the issue in any existing case.

I've already spoke to SF reps, so I know this is being looked into - in the meanwhile I'm curious if any users have had the same issue, or have found a solution that doesn't involved going to every user's computer and changing their settings.
JCoppedgeJCoppedge

Found another post with the same delema but no resolution yet http://community.salesforce.com/sforce/board/message?board.id=VB_development&message.id=1738&jump=true#M1738

Anyone else find a fix?

JCoppedgeJCoppedge