function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
InfopiaInfopia 

Display Dashboard on VisualForce page?

Any examples of how this can be done?

Thanks,
Jon
Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
mtbclimbermtbclimber
No, this is not possible yet. You can use 3rd party visualization solutions however until such time as we release standard components and API/Apex expose dashboards and their components.

All Answers

KunlunKunlun
I also have this requirement, I want to display dashboard, calendar, task, event which is in home page on visual force page.
mtbclimbermtbclimber
We do not have standard components for these elements yet.

You could easily build custom components that mimic the task and event lists that are found on the home tab but there is no way to access a dashboard definition today from a visualforce page. Those are great ideas that I encourage you to submit on the idea exchange in the Apex & Visualforce category. Click on the link in my signature if you are so inclined.

Anyone else reading this that would utilize this functionality should we make it available should go to the idea exchange and search for the idea and promote it.

Thanks,
RobGTXRobGTX

Looks like this is comming in Summer '09

http://wiki.developerforce.com/index.php/Summer_09

Visualforce Support Within Dashboards - You can now create Visualforce pages that run as dashboard components. When modifying a dashboard to add components, you'll see a new Visualforce option, which lets you select a Visualforce to include. 

TbomTbom

But I think the idea/desire of the post is the reverse... like make a VF page that includes Dashboard components on it.

Is this possible yet?

mtbclimbermtbclimber
No, this is not possible yet. You can use 3rd party visualization solutions however until such time as we release standard components and API/Apex expose dashboards and their components.
This was selected as the best answer
LakhanLakhan

Hi, I am new to salesforce , I am not sure but is there any way to display dashboard page on sites?

S AnandS Anand

Seems the last post on this is quite a while. Is this functionality available now ? i.e. to include dashboard components into a Visualforce page?