function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
ksilardksilard 

Odd behavior in Outlook calendar while using Coonect for Outlook

Help!

I'm running Vista Business and using the non-profit edition of force.com.  I recently installed Connect for Outllok with default settings. My calendars sync every two hours.  I've noticed that Outlook is automatically resending appointment invitations after a sync, so folks get two meetings requests from me; before sync and after sync.

Outllook is also asking me after I send an appointment invite, if I still want to invite the folks I've added to teh appointment.  I uninstalled 'connect' and these issues are gone.

Thoughts?  Anyone else experinece thsi and fixed it?  Thanks.

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
BMarkhamBMarkham

Hello:

This is a known issue that we're working on resolving in the next release.

Remember that you can always check our release notes to see new features and fixes included in a given release by going to Setup > Personal Setup - Desktop Integration > Check for Updates.  Then, click the link in the 'Release Notes' column.

--Blake

Message Edited by BMarkham on 04-16-2009 11:28 AM

All Answers

BMarkhamBMarkham

Hello:

This is a known issue that we're working on resolving in the next release.

Remember that you can always check our release notes to see new features and fixes included in a given release by going to Setup > Personal Setup - Desktop Integration > Check for Updates.  Then, click the link in the 'Release Notes' column.

--Blake

Message Edited by BMarkham on 04-16-2009 11:28 AM
This was selected as the best answer
ksilardksilard

Blake!  Thanks a bunch.  When do you anticipate the next release?

Kevin