function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SuperfellSuperfell 

Maildrop is now open source

I'm happy to announce that Maildrop is now an open source project, with the source code being released under the BSD license.

Checkout the project's home page at Google code.
BeaubienBeaubien

Message Edited by New User on 07-21-2008 06:36 PM
SuperfellSuperfell
This is the source of help for those programs.

You can download maildrop from http://maildrop.googlecode.com/files/Maildrop_v150.dmg

As i posted on the other thread, please provide some details on how SF3 is not working for you.
BeaubienBeaubien
I was able to download the Mail Drop from your link.  Thanks for that.  But I can't get it to do anything.  I'm not sure I'm getting the Scripts set up correctly. 

SF3 gives me new errors each time.  I have not been able to successfully sync since 1/28/08.  It gets hung up syncing events.  Should I just delete everything ffrom iCal and start over.  I don't use iCal at all.  I only sync SFDC to the iPhone.

Is ther anyone to call on any of these issues?  I just want to be done and move on to many other problems with SFDC.

Thanks,
SuperfellSuperfell
don't delete everything from iCal, and then sync, you'll loose your data. SF3 is still in a beta release, sounds like you'd be happier waiting for a non beta version.

Run maildrop, then pick help and follow the instructions for Mail or Entourage, depending on which one you're using.
BeaubienBeaubien
This is the latests error: 

[ISyncConcreteSession clientAcceptedChangesForRecordWithIdentifier:formattedRecord:newRecordIdentifier:]: you can't change the record identifier from com.apple.syncservices:5C25A255-CD90-42F5-9EDA-BB5C90D3A395 to 00550000000wNwFAAU-Calendar: it is already associated with a different record.

I got this after deleting all but one file of Salesforce in ical.  For some reason I had 4 or 5 plus a home and work file.  I only use one from Salesforce.  I also deleted all contacts form the address book on the Mac.  I thought I would start with a clean sync.
SuperfellSuperfell
You should use the reset sync history button in the preferences.