function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
sgoremasgorema 

calendar pop up not working

I have the following code in both Sandbox and Production and for some reason the calendar pop up will not work on the close date field in production but it works fine in sandbox. Any ideas?

<apex:page standardController="Opportunity" recordSetVar="opportunities" tabStyle="Opportunity" sidebar="false"> <apex:form > <apex:pageBlock > <apex:pageMessages /> <apex:pageBlock > <apex:panelGrid columns="2"> <apex:outputLabel value="View:"/> <apex:selectList value="{!filterId}" size="1"> <apex:actionSupport event="onchange" rerender="opp_table"/> <apex:selectOptions value="{!listviewoptions}"/> </apex:selectList> </apex:panelGrid> </apex:pageBlock> <apex:pageBlockButtons > <apex:commandButton value="Save" action="{!save}"/> <apex:commandButton value="Cancel" action="{!cancel}"/> </apex:pageBlockButtons> <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!opportunities}" var="opp" id="opp_table"> <apex:column > <apex:facet name="header" ><b>Name</b></apex:facet> <apex:outputLink value="/{!opp.id}" > {!opp.name} </apex:outputLink> </apex:column> <apex:column headerValue="Stage"> <apex:inputField value="{!opp.stageName}"/> </apex:column> <apex:column headerValue="Close Date"> <apex:inputField value="{!opp.closeDate}"/> </apex:column> </apex:pageBlockTable> </apex:pageBlock> </apex:form> </apex:page>

MATTYBMEMATTYBME
Seems there is a possible bug here as I cannot get the pop-up to work even in my Sandbox. And no pop-up blocker on my Firefox browser.
SteveAnderson41SteveAnderson41

I had a similar problem on my production org, so I tried to see if the calendar pop-up worked in a standard opportunity edit page.  It did.  When I went back to my Visualforce page, the calendar worked.  I have no idea why, but, that was my experience.

sgoremasgorema
I just learned from Salesforce support that this is happening when the default view for the page has no data. If it has no data and then you select a view that does have data the calendar pop up will not appear. If the default view has data then it will work fine. I guess they are trying to determine if this is a bug..sure sounds like one to me!