function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
clarencefdnclarencefdn 

Integration with Paypal Donations, web forms, and Quickbooks

I just posted this on the non-profit board but thought it might be relevant here too. Thanks!

We just received the donation of Salesforce for non-profits and looking for apps that would link with our Drupal website in development. We're new at this and a little overwhelmed by the different apps options!

Does anyone have recommendations of apps that would link up information entered through:
- Donations (Paypal or another system if comparable in price)
- Contact info entered on the website "contact us" page
- Links between Salesforce and Quickbooks for Mac

We're a Mac office and looking especially for apps that suited to and discounted for non-profits.

Thanks!
Marc Manashil
The Clarence Foundation
akleinaklein
I'm in pretty much the same situation.  What solutions, if any, did you find?
Clarence Found.Clarence Found.
We're still searching! :)
BevanBevan

For one of our clients at CivicActions, I'm working on modules for Drupal 6 that allow Newsletter subscriber to SF Lead from the Drupal website, and also Donator to SF Lead, including the amount donated.

In order to make this generic enough for use on any website, such as yours, I need to know more details about your use cases and needs.  We also need more financial resources to get the code working smoothly.  If you are interested in collaborating, please contact us at CivicActions, with Attn: Bevan in the subject or header.

See also http://drupal.org/project/ppd2sfl

Message Edited by Bevan on 04-23-2009 02:28 AM
cloudsoftcloudsoft

Hello,

I would strongly recommend using WDCI SFDC-Quickbooks connector. This costs $1200/yr.

Regarding real-time Paypal integration with SFDC, we have built a solution that may need some customization on a per-client basis. Ours is an Apex module that would receive all payment notifications from customer's Paypal account in real-time, create Donation records on their SFDC org, and align them with an existing campaign.

Andi Giri

703-222-6032
Julia Flores 11Julia Flores 11
Zapier is cost effective and can be utilized to create a bidirectional or single way integration between Quickbooks and Salesforce along with many other apps. Alot can be achieved through it declaratively so it's worth looking into! Hope this helps! https://zapier.com/