function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
charlescfrycharlescfry 

combine MailDrop and sf3?

has anyone given thought to combining sf3 and MailDrop in to one app? they are both really handy and it would be nice to have one addition to the Entourage UI for adding SFDC capabilities.

my two cents... (but i would pay a little for this single app!)

SuperfellSuperfell
I tend to view them as unrelated, other than they both connect to salesforce. Can you expand on the advantage of having them be a single app? 
charlescfrycharlescfry

Given the limitations of integrating add-ons to the Entourage and Mail UI, it seems like it would be nice to have one app that managed all my SFDC integration. right now i have Maildrop and sfcubed both running and from what i am seeing there might be more utilities i want to use (I just converted to the Mac OSX from Windows).

Most of my work is done on a MacBook out of the office, and screen space is at a premium. Having one "control panel" would be nice - i can configure the app to do what i need, then forget about it. if there are features i dont use (SFDC documents, for example) i can just leave the features turned off until (and if) i need them.

if you wanted to be ambitious, make an app that is extensible - then you have a framework for one UI and developers can add modules for individual functionality. 

maybe i am out in left field here... just trying to keep things as consolidated as possible.