function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Ron WRon W 

sf3 stopped sync'g

Initial and few subsequent synchronizations were successful.  Now info is not passing either way.  I have sf3  set to auto sync, it goes through the motions, no errors, no alerts and shows sync is complete...

Thoughts? 

SuperfellSuperfell
There are some changes that come from the apple side which are not allowed on the salesforce.com side (like contacts with no lastname), so you can occasionly get things like this, but i'd expect to see some changes go through. What does the log in the Console application show during the sync?
Ron WRon W

The sync log in the console, and the log all look normal.  fetched xxxx contacts, events, etc  from salesforce.com - blue progress bar shows status.  Then sending local chagest to Salesforce.com - then Synchronization complete, auto sync enabled, stating the last sync:

Thoughts?

Ron WRon W

Simon,  Still no synchronization between SalesForce and Mac using SF3.  I've added and deleted contacts and calendar events on both ends.  No information transfer....  

Thoughts? 

Ron WRon W
Simon,,, false alarm, very sorry.  my sync settings were off on Mobile me...  discovered after another hard look as setups...