function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
pipmossoppipmossop 

Maildrop error

Maildrop has no problem adding emails that are in my inbox in Mail (connected with google apps) but does nothing with any of my folders.

I tried to move the message from my sub folder to my inbox but it still wont work. Here is my console log

15/05/2010 09:29:38 Maildrop[2477] script error during executuion (/Users/philipmossop/Downloads/Maildrop.app/Contents/Resources/mail scripts/Add Email to Salesforce.com.scpt) {
    NSAppleScriptErrorAppName = Mail;
    NSAppleScriptErrorBriefMessage = "Can\U2019t get to recipient 1 of message id 198316 of mailbox \"INBOX\" of account \"green\". Invalid index.";
    NSAppleScriptErrorMessage = "Mail got an error: Can\U2019t get to recipient 1 of message id 198316 of mailbox \"INBOX\" of account \"green\". Invalid index.";
    NSAppleScriptErrorNumber = -1719;
    NSAppleScriptErrorRange = NSRange: {897, 4};
}

SuperfellSuperfell

Are these draft emails? the error message seems to indicate that they have no recipient address.

pipmossoppipmossop

Simon

Very kind of you to reply on a weekend. :smileyhappy:

No they are not draft emails. They are emails that I have received/sent going back over a period of time between a client and myself. Now that I have Salesforce and Maildrop - I am trying to 'retro drop' all the emails into the client account on salesforce.

I've investigated a bit more and it seems to be that it affects any mail that is not directly sent to me. For example:

Any mail I am cc'd on

Any mail that was sent to one of my alias addresses (I have phil@ and philip@)

Any mail sent to me at on of my other domain addresses (same company - several domains eg. .com and .co.uk)

I was incorrect earlier when I said it was related to folders. ANy mail that is To: "myaddress" seems to be fine

Also, what about sent ittems? When I try to click on those they always open up and take the 'From:' address, which is of course, me. Should it not take the "To:" to be able to locate the correct account to attach to in Salesforce?

Thanks

Phil

pipmossoppipmossop

16/05/2010 08:09:08 Maildrop[6439] script error during executuion (/Users/philipmossop/Downloads/Maildrop.app/Contents/Resources/mail scripts/Add Email to Salesforce.com.scpt) {
    NSAppleScriptErrorAppName = Mail;
    NSAppleScriptErrorBriefMessage = "Can\U2019t get to recipient 1 of message id 198317 of mailbox \"INBOX\" of account \"green\". Invalid index.";
    NSAppleScriptErrorMessage = "Mail got an error: Can\U2019t get to recipient 1 of message id 198317 of mailbox \"INBOX\" of account \"green\". Invalid index.";
    NSAppleScriptErrorNumber = -1719;
    NSAppleScriptErrorRange = NSRange: {897, 4};
}Arrgg

Argghh: scratch that Simon. It doesn't affect cc'd emails. Just tried a few more and they worked just fine. It seems to be just random emails with some other cause that I can't quite work out. I've found one that won't work and attached my console log below:

16/05/2010 08:09:08 Maildrop[6439] script error during executuion (/Users/philipmossop/Downloads/Maildrop.app/Contents/Resources/mail scripts/Add Email to Salesforce.com.scpt) {    NSAppleScriptErrorAppName = Mail;    NSAppleScriptErrorBriefMessage = "Can\U2019t get to recipient 1 of message id 198317 of mailbox \"INBOX\" of account \"green\". Invalid index.";    NSAppleScriptErrorMessage = "Mail got an error: Can\U2019t get to recipient 1 of message id 198317 of mailbox \"INBOX\" of account \"green\". Invalid index.";    NSAppleScriptErrorNumber = -1719;    NSAppleScriptErrorRange = NSRange: {897, 4};

Does it have something to do with this:

http://forums.omnigroup.com/showthread.php?t=10935

Phil