function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Apple88Apple88 

Child relationship name for custom object history

I created a custom object with the name 'Order'.  It is enabled to track field history.  I want to create a Visualforce page to display the track field history in a separate tab.  I know we can use the apex tag <apex:relatedList List="????" /> for this purpose.  However, could anyone advise what should be the child relationship name for the List attribute in this case.

Thanks for your advice in advance.

Best regards

Apple88

RajManiaRajMania

Please check the Visual force documentation on page 26, for the name of relationship check in Apex Explorer, its very handy if name is not default.

Apple88Apple88

Hi, RajMania

Thanks for your advice.  Do you mean the Visualforce Developer's Guide Version 16.0?  I cannot find the information regarding Apex Explorer on page 26 or anywhere in the document.  Would you pls provide some more guidance?

Thanks and best regards

Apple88

RajManiaRajMania

Hi,

Sorry for linking apex expl.,What I understood that you want to display related list on click of tab, that exaple contains the same. Apex explorer related content is not in doc, basically in Apex Explorer you can see the child relationship with 100% perfection.