function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
drew5101drew5101 

Displaying split calendars...

For us, one calender is related to one office (although it is govered by a single user).  However appointments could be set with various practitioners in that office (via a practitioners__c object).

I need to create a daily view that shows practitioner A's daily schedule, with practitioner B's beside it, practitioner C's beside that, etc.

Running the SOQL and apex methods to get access to the appointments for each practitioner is not a problem.  But I do not want to create this whole thing from scratch, including design.  

Is is possible to modify the VF page for the existing calendar?  If not, where can I get hold of the basic VF code (or simply code samples) so that I can create the same look and feel.

For example, are there specific apex tags that will create the calendar layout?

Am I missing something in the documentation

AlsoDougAlsoDoug

Sorry if this is a late reply but from what I can gather none of the "normal" pages you see inside of salesforce (ie calendar) are written in Visual Force.

If you want something to look like what is already there you have to build it yourself.

I am circling around a similar calendar issue myself right now and the only jumping off point I have been able to find is this sample code:

http://developer.force.com/codeshare/apex/ProjectPage?id=a0630000002ahp6AAA

Which depending on what your doing might or might not be of help.