function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Ron WRon W 

The following Changes will be made to SF.com

On a particular work station use by a single user.  Every sync by SF3 results in this prompt : The following Changes will be made to SF.com - to allow changes or cancel.  The number is always the same, 29 - and there have been no changes to any info.  If allowed, sync progresses as normal.  Next sync, same msg, same number, time after time with no change.

I have reset the sync history, didn't change anything.

Thoughts?

SuperfellSuperfell

If the 29 records are always contacts, then i recently fixed an issue related to that, you can try out the next build which includes this fix.

sfCubed_v0-1.64b.zip (note, this now has experiment support for 1-way sync, and it defaults to that, so you'll need to go into the prefs and put it back to 2-way sync).

Ron WRon W

Simon,

downloaded .64, getting same msg for one SF user, now is asking to allow changes to SalesForce for 27 contacts (was 29) on each and every sync.

thoughts?

Ron WRon W

Also,,,  the other issued I had noted, in SalesForce under "Recent Items" this list updates with the exact contacts each sync.  This is happening for two different users, and the recent list is different contacts per user...

Thoughts?

Ron WRon W

Simon

You said something about "if the 29 contacts are always the same"  I don't have an option that I know of, to see which changes are being made.   The alert just states that the following changes are going to be made to sales force.  Then under modifications it's one line that states "contacts" & "modify".  My choices are to Cancel or Allow.  I then allow.  This process happens every time SF3 synchronizes.  One user / work station.

Thoughts?